Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems many of us have a longish drive to our nearest e-tron trained service centre. If you are going to travel a fair distance then you would want to be confident they knew their stuff. With Audi training all their dealers on the e-tron over time some will clearly be less experienced ..
It would be useful to know of service centres where you have had a positive experience I'd certainly drive a bit further to get that benefit.

·
Registered
58 Posts
West London Audi is definitely e-tron Service Centre.

I bought my car from Slough Audi, but it was from West London Audi.
At the time Slough Audi was not a e-tron Service centre, however now there is a trained Technician at Slough.
I know a Sales Person at Slough, hence I got the car from there. It was their First Sale of e-tron.

Regarding experience, not had any yet that I could comment on.

But on another Topic, Sytner Group are not a participating Dealership in Audi Price Promise. And both Slough and Audi Flagship Deslership in West London as both part of Sytner Group.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I brought my A3 Etron 2015 from Milton Keynes Audi. It has been a 40-50minute drive every time for any work what so ever. Service has been very good though. Shame I have a main dealer service centre only 5 mins from home but they will not touch Etron.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought mine from Salisbury Audi. Just had it back after they fixed a problem with auxiliary heating. Diagnosed problem in conjunction with Audi U.K. and Germany, kept me fully informed. Great service.

·
Registered
56 Posts
According to AudiUK...
Aberdeen Audi
Belfast Audi
Glasgow Audi
Newcastle Audi
Edinburgh Audi
Manchester Audi
Preston Audi
Cheshire Oaks Audi
Stoke Audi
York Audi
Leicester Audi
Wakefield Audi
Lincoln Audi
Swindon Audi
Milton Keynes Audi
Birmingham Audi
Tamworth Audi
Norwich Audi
Chelmsford Audi
Chingford Audi
Northampton Audi
Bristol Audi
Poole Audi
Swansea Audi
Exeter Audi
Watford Audi
West London Audi
Epsom Audi
Camberley Audi
Oxford Audi
Coulsdon Audi
Southampton Audi
Maidstone Audi
Brighton Audi

·
Registered
58 Posts
Slough Audi is now Full e-tron Service centre.
They replaced my EVSE unit. Audi UK refused to even try to find out the Manufacturing Date.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Very happy with service from Glasgow Audi this week. Car was in for 3 year service and MOT. In fact best service I've had from them in past 3 years so I think they have improved as to has been a bit flakey before with information being communicated . Did a collect and drop off service for me. All passed with flying colours and software update for HV battery as well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Slight thread drift, apologies. My 3 month old e-tron developed a bad dashboard rattle. It turned out to be a poorly aligned light switch and has been mended. Was it mended by my local Audi dealer-? no they were unable to help because of fear about high voltages. Had to travel further to Hyde Audi who were pretty good and technically an e-tron centre but rather vague when I asked about their level of experience with the e-tron.
With the e-tron proper coming soon Audi do need to sort out their dealers and make sure they can all cope with minor issues.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I had a problem with my etron which the dealer i bought it from was a much use as ______!

Started dealing with Audi direct and with all the problems they had with the first release of mmi connect it took nearly 2 years to resolve. In the end i took it to Wakefield Audi dealer and their etron tech was quite in tune with the machine. Will be gong back there for futer services and hopefully not for problems but would not hesitate in letting them fix it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts