Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having sold our beloved Nissan Leaf for a bigger family ICE car and an ICE Audi A2. Sadly my poor little A2 needs more work than I have time to fix and am looking to go back to an EV with an i3.
I went to a main dealer in Bristol to check out the deals but for some reason Silver is no longer an option in new!? Not that I want to pay new prices anyway.
They had a few demos and one 2nd hand all in colours and spec that I did not want.
So I started looking for 2nd hand and there are a lot of independent garages who are selling the 2016 REX model I want with the Pro Nav display.
Anyone recommend a good place to go either in person or online or should I buy from Auction and save the independent mark up?

If I remember there is someone on here who specifically deals with helping people buy from auction but do not have his details. Anyone know his details?

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you go to bmw.co.uk and look at the approved used you should find wat you are looking.Yes it might be slightly more than an independent dealer but you can haggle and try to make them fight for the sale.There is dealers will deliver the car wherever free of charge.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Have a look at Park Lane BMW - they seem to have the biggest selection and good prices - I picked up a 68 plate i3s 94ah REx for < 25k - car is very well specced with 6k miles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts