Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Total novice, I want to buy a zoe, but need to know servicing is nearby first. I live in TN11. Googeled for 3 hours with no luck - so I have come to the experts. Any other advice welcome (kent). THANKS

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
For others, the Renault web site has a dealer filter that you can use. See below.

Screenshot_20180529-192227.jpg

·
Co-author of CanZE. Q210 nov 2013
4,508 Posts
That is p**s poor service. Why don't you give CS a call? Here they are pretty open to reason, and from what I have read on this forum on ie paying for a car AND fuel during a maintenance job sounds like they aren't that bad in general in the UK either.

Having said that, I think the writing is already on the wall. While a forum allegedly attracts above average drivers having issues with the car, I think it's fairly obvious that the quickly maturing BEV's, and I don't mean just Renault, see substantially less dealer visits and the short term "solution" is not to invest in the equipment and recurring training. IMHO that will be a very costly mistake in the long term.

·
Registered
255 Posts
That is p**s poor service. Why don't you give CS a call?
For some fuller context: this was also the dealership (Kidlington) that refused to sell us a Zoe in the first place unless we took PCP - we bought elsewhere. Did start out with a call to Renault Multimedia who told me that it'd have to go to a dealer to get fixed. The dealer did at least look at the car, and accidentally managed to fix the issue (which clearly just needed a full R-Link reset or something - in any case fixed now)!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts