Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,069 Posts
I’ve been looking for that too. So far only found it on the main screen. Select this display by using the up/down keys on right side of steering wheel.

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
29,154 Posts
I have yet to find an EV that doesn't waste loads of 'real estate' on a screen that can show you all the trip data in one go. Plenty of space for it, but wasted on swirly patterns or sunny horizons or such. I don't understand the designers. It can't be engineers surely? They'd just have a big table showing all the data?

·
Registered
237 Posts
What are people achieving? After what I would call 360 miles of normal driving on holiday this week we are showing 4.5 m/kWh (with a lot of air conditioning on)
Our ZE50 has just done over 1,000 miles since new and is showing an average of 4.8m/kWh, that includes a trip upto Scotland & back. Bit better than the Soul recent average of 4.5m/kWh.

·
29,154 Posts
Just charged our ze50 overnight and GOM says 255 miles of range. Not bad eh!
I've averaged 6.3mi/kWh for the last 320 miles, and it still only reads 255 miles at 100% ... there again I have only just fully charged it since the start of that 320 miles! ;) Maybe takes a few charge cycles for the car to admit one's potential range?

·
29,154 Posts
I topped up 35% mid-discharge during the last <3p Agile 'lull', and had 42% left before fully charging last night. So potentially 93% = 320 miles. Something like that. Well over 300 miles on 50kWh.

·
29,154 Posts
What did you do? Drive off a cliff? Get towed by a truck?
Drive 'donald'.

I can put up a photo, but there is no way to show a mileage covered versus efficiency in the same shot, so it wouldn't mean anything. I am waiting for the GOM to show 350 miles. ;)

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
1,947 Posts
Just sneaking up on 500 miles in mine, screen says 4.2 (including a fair amount of hooning on motorways, away from traffic lights etc)

·
Registered
Zoe 50 GTLine
45 Posts
Charged to 100%. GOM said 212 miles. Typical local useage 4.5. It's supposed to be a Zoe 50 - looks like it's a 45.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts