Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Leaf 40kwh Tekna
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a trip to IKEA Coventry and although I didn't need to charge I couldn't find the point for future reference. I forgot to ask when I was in there as I had a 4 year old and a 15 mth old distracting me. Does anyone know where it is?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unless they've added a new one over te last couple of years it's really not where you'd think.

Rather than in the car park, It's actually outside in a little lay by.

HTH

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi
Just had a trip to IKEA Coventry and although I didn't need to charge I couldn't find the point for future reference. I forgot to ask when I was in there as I had a 4 year old and a 15 mth old distracting me. Does anyone know where it is?

Thanks,
hi, the charger is in the IKEA car park, think it the ground floor had a quick look at it once but as an Ampera driver I use the type 2 that is on the street outside the main doors.
Gary

·
Registered
572 Posts
Answering my own question the rapid is indeed inside the locked bit.

The security guy I saw said the car park opens 30 mins before trading so 09:30 today and closes 30 minutes after (So 20:30 today) with last admission to the car park shortly before store closing so 19:50 today.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Answering my own question the rapid is indeed inside the locked bit.

The security guy I saw said the car park opens 30 mins before trading so 09:30 today and closes 30 minutes after (So 20:30 today) with last admission to the car park shortly before store closing so 19:50 today.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I use this one quite often - it is on the Ground floor, So if you go in the main entrance you have to go up the ramp to the first floor and back down. But it is a city centre rapid and to date I've never seen it iced

1 - 6 of 6 Posts