Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a 20min test drive at my nearest dealer in UK and thought the Model 3 SR+ was great, but now I want to carry out a longer assessment. Long term I would take a 3 year lease deal through work. I got myself on the waiting list with EVEZY, with the intention of taking a 1 month lease to try out a Model 3 SR+ on some long journeys. My wife has back problems, and is very sensitive to a car's ride quality. I also want to be sure my daughter will be comfortable in the back on long journeys, as the high rear footwells making the seating position a little unusual. So far, I've only moved from 76th to 70th in 2 months on the EVEZY waiting list. Can anyone suggest anywhere in the Midlands that offer a daily hire of a Model 3 SR+. Obviously , in the current circumstances, it could be many weeks before I can follow up on any suggestions, but I could be waiting a very long time, if I just stay on the EVEZY waiting list. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Tbh the ride quality on a Model 3 is quite firm and sporty so if you want to a soft suspension it may not be ideal. You could try the car sharing site Turo and see if there any available in your area there.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'd be tempted to see if the evzy list starts to move more quickly in the next week or so, people may not see the point in paying for a car that they can't drive? Of course this could mean that if you get to the front of the queue and take one, you end up with a car sitting on the drive that you can't use.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Or take Tesla up on their offer of returning in first 7 days/1000miles if it's not suitable?
Andy has had a test drive so 7 day return not available.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Andy has had a test drive so 7 day return not available.
Test drives no longer affect the 7-day return policy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts