Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As reported earlier our outlander is on the tortugas ship heading from japan to Bristol. It's been docked in Aqaba today and is now steaming towards Sharm al sheike. I guess then on to Suez.
The game is a foot car or charging station what will appear first. I recon the Japanese company more reliable than our government.

·
Registered
118 Posts
We still have a regular supply of pod point home charge units - unlike Rolec they didn't stop selling them and scare everyone involved with the grant. We have 14 3.7kw type 1 units, 7kw units are made to order - currently 2 weeks approx. Depending on your location we may be able to assist, we are prioritising EV drivers, the grant grabbers can wait.
Luckily we fitted ours last month - oh my outlander is on uk soil - sorry to rub it in - vehicle and charger :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are down in Dorset so a long drive. What units for outlander? We have an easy install fuse board backs on to meter on drive.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Drop me an email - [email protected]
See if we can sort something out for you. I've just realised Yesss are no longer advertising home charge units and pod points link to Yesss is no longer there......
:( Not sure what that means but I'll spread some rumours, to scare everyone into a mass panic! OLEV should have been tighter with the accreditation - you basically needed a name and a pulse and you got put on the list - very poor vetting - now look at the mess they are in!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Popped into the garage today to fill in some more paperwork. We are leasing through my business. I love the car but do not want to own it in three years as I have no idea on its future value or reliability. I know that sounds bad and I have every faith but it makes sense to my business.
We talked to the sales guys about deliveries and they confirmed that some cars landed Last week. Not ours.
They had their big weekend which seemed to envolve cream cakes.

·
Registered
118 Posts
holt in derby confirm mine is at their garage awaiting extras to be installed :)
@Webby see you Sunday morning you can show me your where's my outlander map.

Reactions: The Badger

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
holt in derby confirm mine is at their garage awaiting extras to be installed :)
@Webby see you Sunday morning you can show me your where's my outlander map.
Awesome, I think we were in the same cluster of original delivery dates. Cirencester just need whack a tow bar on and give it a quick baby wipe over for me. <waits for the phone to ring/> :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Been advised mine is due in to dealer end of next week (20th June ish) but then need options installed and paint protection applied so tracking for the end of the month.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hmmmmm..... I had an unplanned interaction with MMUK yesterday and they said my car should be in stock and not waiting for delivery to the UK!! I said I don't think that's right (probably someone in an office trying to say the right thing) as I ordered in May and have end of August as delivery date from the dealer since point of delivery and confirmed on Wednesday last week. :eek:

I have emailed them the details as they requested although do not expect things to change...... but..... watch this space! :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just looked ours is now steaming out of Italy directly to Bristol. Just need to get paperwork sorted. We have made it difficult for ourselves as we have just gone LTD. This means that we have been waiting for banks ( don't get me started on those idiots) to open a new account.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well Well Well..............I've had an email from MMUK with an earlier delivery date..... :)

"I write to confirm that your vehicle will be arriving in the UK on 14th July, the vehicle will then be delivered to your Mitsubishi Dealer around 7 days later."

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well Well Well..............I've had an email from MMUK with an earlier delivery date..... :)

"I write to confirm that your vehicle will be arriving in the UK on 14th July, the vehicle will then be delivered to your Mitsubishi Dealer around 7 days later."
Looks like ours are on the same boat!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts