Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions for which home home charger box to buy? I have just taken delivery of my new Level 2 and absolutely love it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve got a Pod Point which works fine. The app however is rubbish. Very little data from it. I’m in my opinion depending on where you are locating the charger, it may be worth getting an untethered one so that you can buy a longer cable if you change cars and the charge socket is in a different place. What level 2 did you go for? Ours is Moonwalk Grey with black alloys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any suggestions for which home home charger box to buy? I have just taken delivery of my new Level 2 and absolutely love it.
I thought they came with a BP charger. I ordered mine through work as part of a salary sacrifice scheme and it came with a charger as part of the deal I can’t remember which one but I choose to pay so I could choose the one I wanted which is an Andersen A2. I wanted one that had the cables hidden away and I loved the customisation. It is one of the expensive ones but I was lucky enough to order in time to get the full government discount before they reduced it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
A vote from me for EO Mini Pro based on being small, tidy, good-looking and less costly than the Andersen.

I got untethered version version at end of last year for £300 through an EDF deal combined with OLEV grant. However, I think EDF is now tied in with Pod-Point rather than EO after acquiring the former.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts