Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, about 15 minutes ago on Child's Way. Looked great in white and black with the sunny weather and blue skies... Stood out A LOT from the other cars too. "Hello" if it was you!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Funny, there must be two of us in mk today. I parked in the station area, but a bit later than the one you spotted.

I parked in a space marked electric car club only by the Travelodge. What's that all about?

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You shouldn't have parked there really. It's for the (defunct since the new Chargemaster pricing I believe) electric car club. Usually they would park a Ford Focus up by the Iceland in CMK and a LEAF sometimes by Debenhams. Sure you'll be fine though.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Sounds about right, especially at the "office" end of town. Nobody in the council or traffic enforcement cares enough to do anything.
Those bays by the travelodge are standard purple spots, so technically any ICE in there is ok.

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some were EV only some were available for ice after 10.
You can pretty forget about those ones unless you're that early riser in the white ZOE! They're NEVER free, always ICEd, the council know, they don't care. Easy money if they put tickets there every morning (until people learned) but they don't, they'd sooner we bought the £75 "park anywhere" low emissions pass each year.

·
i3 with Range Extender (EREV) Sept 2014
1,695 Posts
That's pretty much what I spotted. I always though it reminded me of the A2.

Seeing it like that, not so much, but glad you provided the opportunity to see it! :D
Met that Audi again, this time in my own rather dirty i3
i3 meets A2 again web.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts