Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given the i8 is now available who can post a photo of one charging at a public chargepoint (BMW garages do not count)

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
There was a picture of one parked up with a parking ticket on it, it had GB plates on it, although I want to see a picture of you with your shiny new Model S parked up at a charging station Jon, I predict a sleepless night tonight :)

·
Super Moderator
7,509 Posts
Looking forward to seeing that Jon! Hopefully you'll have a big Tesla grin! Are you picking it up at Maidenhead?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Which one, we've so many to choose from. :p ;)

:p
I'm pretty sure the Chargemaster Rapid at Xscape will be available... Hog that one as long as you like...

Reactions: Paul

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Knoxie planning to swing by one of the ecotricity chargers on the way home tomorrow so will post a photo :)

Sleepless nights for the last week :)
Ha ha I bet! very pleased for you, you have been very very patient, so nice getting a new car in the summer as well, it stays cleaner longer :) yes want to hear all about it Jon, photos and full info please, not that you need to tempt me any more than I already am!

Best of luck tomorrow

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
No cant make it I am afraid, interested to hear if they announce anything ref superchargers
If only I could blab - exciting plans afoot which I have a small hand in. Apologies for the autocorrect adding the "h" to Jon. The imp has been disciplined.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Assume you can blab tomorrow ?
If I did I think Mr Musk (with whom I've never met or had contact) might send one of his launch vehicles my way...

Reactions: Edd Beesley

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
But I'll report back on any statements made on Thursday night.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts