Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been watching the number of posts made over the last few weeks and wondering the above question.......

·
Registered
427 Posts
The irony if it turns out to be X4dow whinging forth the usual unwanted verbal vomit about the benefits of leased ICEs over EVs 🙄

·
Zoe Devotee
9,190 Posts
The irony if it turns out to be X4dow whinging forth the usual unwanted verbal vomit about the benefits of leased ICEs over EVs 🙄
Hell mend anyone who has an opinion that doesn't match your own. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hell mend anyone who has an opinion that doesn't match your own. 🤷‍♂️
You’re confusing expressing ones opinion with relentlessly trolling multiple threads that contain the same key words. Just my opinion of course 🙄

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
29,163 Posts
You’re confusing expressing ones opinion with relentlessly trolling multiple threads that contain the same key words. Just my opinion of course 🙄
... and just how many thousand times have I read you saying just that?

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,080 Posts
How would you know exactly who it was? 🤔

·
Registered
415 Posts
There’s a 20% chance it will be someone asking what %SOC they should leave their EV on during furlough.
...and an 80% chance it will be someone arguing with someone else who said (either) it doesn't matter (or) if it's less than 20% or more than 80% your battery will fall in pieces from under your car in an ugly mess.

And a 42% chance it will be a butchered quotation from HHGTTG.

Reactions: Neilew

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
29,163 Posts
Les Dawson, from beyond the grave...
I try to do anything to put a smile on your faces, however small and inconsequential*, you are such a bunch of miserable serious old b'tards I have to try something.

*(the smile, not necessarily the faces)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts