Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ongoing mess with Tesla, and their inability in managing to register my car with my number plate.

I am now the proud holder of two tax discs. Finally one with my personal plate, and one with a completely random registration (not the temporary one I've had after they initially registered my plate on someone else's car pre-delivery, and sent me the V5 for the wrong car.)

I'm also still missing my V5, and the physical plates. Which were supposedly posted over a week ago. My semi-educated guess is whoever has a registration ending FKO, is probably in possession of those now...

The first one I could put down to the newness of the operation, and delivery pressures. However having to do this a second time round is an absolute joke. The phrase "Couldn't run a p!ss up in a brewery." comes to mind!

Sorry rant over.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
So not quite a seamless, premium car-buying experience then? The joys of being a pioneer! :)

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So not quite a seamless, premium car-buying experience then? The joys of being a pioneer! :)
Far from it! Feels more like buying something from eBay :O

Saying that it doesn't have to be a premium car to get good delivery experience. The best experience was with Honda actually, with a nice bouquet of flowers on collection... very handy as it was my wedding anniversary on the day ;)

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Far from it! Feels more like buying something from eBay :O
Well Tesla's business model is all about online transactions. :) I don't think I've had a memorable car buying experience yet.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
So ongoing mess with Tesla, and their inability in managing to register my car with my number plate.

I am now the proud holder of two tax discs. Finally one with my personal plate, and one with a completely random registration (not the temporary one I've had after they initially registered my plate on someone else's car pre-delivery, and sent me the V5 for the wrong car.)

I'm also still missing my V5, and the physical plates. Which were supposedly posted over a week ago. My semi-educated guess is whoever has a registration ending FKO, is probably in possession of those now...

The first one I could put down to the newness of the operation, and delivery pressures. However having to do this a second time round is an absolute joke. The phrase "Couldn't run a p!ss up in a brewery." comes to mind!

Sorry rant over.
Its ok if you don't know who's tax discs you're using, because we soon no longer need to display our tax on windscreen :D

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its ok if you don't know who's tax discs you're using, because we soon no longer need to display our tax on windscreen :D

lol, very true... Only thing is I have no idea which numberplate should be on the car at the moment :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts