Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why on earth do people just do this and drive of, six weeks i have had my car and this is what happens,i go to work pay my dues save for years for a new car and this is how people treat you.Rant over i forgive who ever it was and will just call dents away tomorrow and use my first months fuel saving getting it fixed.
dent.jpg

·
Registered
253 Posts
I feel for you :(

It happened to us... 3 weeks after buying a new car.
Only happened to me once and the lady came into our offices to confess. Was a simple £50 repair which she paid for

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Why? its because some people have no concern for anything other than themselves, I was at a rapid the other day and watched as a woman swung her mini in to a tight space, she scraped her car all the way down the side of the parked car in the next space, it took her that long to realise what the scraping noise was she was parked by the time she had realised what she had done.

She looked, saw what she had done and just reversed out again, causing more damage and then drove out of the services? I got her number plate and left the details on the windscreen of the car she had hit.

If someone bumped my car and actually came up to me and told me I would buy them a drink as it shows they are good person.

Hope that little dents comes out OK, there is a trick you can do with a hairdryer? might be worth checking youtube? or leave it to the pros in case you cause more damage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts