Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The head engineer at Red Bull F1 will be giving a press conference at Red Bull F1 HQ in Milton Keynes on 12th June. The conference will focus on how electricity is more important in F1 now, and how technology from the track will soon be on our roads. We will also have an exclusive factory tour. So, if this is something you would be interested in winning go on to our tumblr page to find out more! http://pod-point.tumblr.com/CATUKCompetitions

Also do not forget to watch our seeding video for our CATUK campaign which is starting in 22 days! Exciting times for electric vehicles!

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Good on you guys for trying to help raise awareness. Probably not what you want to be doing but remember all the ZeroNet locations around the UK in case you get stuck with posts being naughty and unreliable ;-)

·
Registered
394 Posts
I used to work there and have seen more than enough of the place so think I'll pass ;) but good job in organising such an event, I'm sure that'll get a lot of interest.

·
Registered
387 Posts
And what about all the people who don't have Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr accounts, why are they disenfranchised?

You are missing a trick by excluding them, who are perhaps a majority of your potential customers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts