Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone clarify if there Leaf front window rubbers wipe the windows when driven down and up?
With the mildew more apparent in the cold mornings, the operation of my windows (down and up) does not clear them, which provides poor / none existent vision. My other cars have done this.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Can anyone clarify if there Leaf front window rubbers wipe the windows when driven down and up?
With the mildew more apparent in the cold mornings, the operation of my windows (down and up) does not clear them, which provides poor / none existent vision. My other cars have done this.
Mine don't, and neither did my previous car (a Toyota).
It always irritates me - how hard would it be to make sure they did this? I wonder if there's a good reason why they don't...

·
Registered
536 Posts
Mine don't either but it is worse on the driver's side than on the passenger side for some reason, I've just got into the habit of wiping it every couple of days to keep the smearing at bay, I just keep a microfibre window cloth in the glove compartment.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Good suggestion @Qdos , forgot about that stuff, think we've got some in a cupboard at home somewhere, Halfords rain repellant or similar seems to work ok on shower screens too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts