Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have the 4+ trim, but my wing mirrors don't seem to automatically aim down when I'm reversing. I'm sure this is a function of the car.

I've checked the manual but no mention of it in the mirror section and a search of the PDF doesn't reveal much. Is there a switch for this?

Thank you!

·
Registered
Kia Eniro 4+
347 Posts
Hello,

I have the 4+ trim, but my wing mirrors don't seem to automatically aim down when I'm reversing. I'm sure this is a function of the car.

I've checked the manual but no mention of it in the mirror section and a search of the PDF doesn't reveal much. Is there a switch for this?

Thank you!
The mirror switch left or right has to be left in the position to adjust left or right for it to work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The mirror switch left or right has to be left in the position to adjust left or right for it to work.
You mean in the neutral spot in the middle? Ah, I'll check that then, thank you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're saying for the mirrors to automatically reposition when the car goes into reverse, the adjustor switch has to be left or right?

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
VW offers the same feature on a lot of their models.
Not sure if it works in the same way on your car, but on the VW models this will help you help you set it up the mirror.
Park the car at the side of the kerb, now with the car powered up, select reverse and turn the window control switch over to select the passengers mirror.
Now with the adjuster joy stick, move the mirror into the area / location that gives you the best view of the kerb in that mirror.
When you are happy with viewing angle, take the car out of reverse.
Then, every time you select reverse gear it will return to your selected spot.
As you drive away, at about 10mph - you will see the mirror trip back and return the normal driving location.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ot sure if it works in the same way on your car, but on the VW models this will help you help you set it up the mirror.
Park the car at the side of the kerb, now with the car powered up, select reverse and turn the window control switch over to select the passengers mirror.
Now with the adjuster joy stick, move the mirror into the area / location that gives you the best view of the kerb in that mirror.
When you are happy with viewing angle, take the car out of reverse.
Then, every time you select reverse gear it will return to your selected spot.
As you drive away, at about 10mph - you will see the mirror trip back and return the normal driving l
Thank you :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts