Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have advice about which are the best wipers to buy for my Leaf 30?

I read that these cars only need to refill the rubber as is done in Japan but Amazon have poor reviews on the cheaper refills.

Is it better to buy a new set of Bosch?

·
Registered
40kW Leaf Tekna & 22kW Zoë Q210 dynamique intens
645 Posts
Not sure about the 30 but I got my 40 wipers from the dealer, they are very odd shaped units.

Looking at them they were part of the wind tunnel design of the car, I didn’t fancy putting different shaped aftermarket units on instead and they were not particularly expensive.

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 Worst Edition & Tesla M3 LR
6,685 Posts

I read that these cars only need to refill the rubber as is done in Japan but Amazon have poor reviews on the cheaper refills.

I don’t know whether they sell them for the Leaf, but I found Vipa branded wipers from Amazon really good on my last Golfs.

I’d say they’re up there with Bosch.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Got me these bad boys from wiperblades.co.uk a few months ago. Been very pleased thus far. But then I know nothing John Mars!

1 x Aerotwin Retrofit Flat Windscreen Wiper Blade AR26U - View our fitting guide
Nissan Leaf Hatchback 2010 - 2017
Cost: £10.91

1 x Aerotwin Retrofit Flat Windscreen Wiper Blade AR16U - View our fitting guide
Cost: £7.83

1 x Specific Fit Rear Wiper Blade H250 - View our fitting guide
Cost: £5.56

Discount: £1.43

Delivery: £3.25 - United Kingdom Royal Mail Tracked 48®

Total: £27.55

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I went bosch I remember the ones on the 24 being a right pain in the arse to fit, I had to get a bloke at work to fit them, I felt like a right wally.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The wipers on the leaf are a replaceable blade system, you do not need to replace the plastic parts, just the rubber.

·
Registered
38 Posts

I looked at Bosch but instead just bought and fitted the genuine Nissan left, right and rear wipers from Glyn Hopkins online store:

NISSAN LEAF (ZE0E/ZE1E) BLADE ASSY-WINDSHIELD WIPER RH: Nissan LEAF (ZE0E/ZE1E) Blade Assy-Windshield Wiper RH | Official Nissan Store

NISSAN LEAF (ZE0E) BLADE ASSY-WINDSHIELD WIPER LH: Nissan LEAF (ZE0E) Blade Assy-Windshield Wiper LH | Official Nissan Store

They are a direct placement from factory fitted and have identical same aerodynamic plastic covers, looks the part and zero noise or streaking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts