13amp & Type 2 charge cables
First Service in April 2018
£14,500 or very near offer

No software updates have been required or implemented as yet
Selling ahead of the arrival of a new Zoe mid October

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
As a bump, you might want to put some more pictures of the car up and also which area of Scotland as obviously that helps with pickup of the vehicle for those interested

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New Zoe Arriving mid October - reduced price for quick sale - revised mileage - see first post

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amended price for quick sale - will only be available for the next 3 days!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Great deal! My flame red Tekna without the 6.6 charger has a final payment due next March of £14400 and that will be with 40,000 miles.

Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
308 Posts
My March 2017 Tekna with 3.3 charger and upto 20,000 miles has GFV of £15,300 in March 2019.
It does have Metallic Black paint though..

·
Premium Member
10,684 Posts
You never did put up any photos! Good luck...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You never did put up any photos! Good luck...
No, I didn't because there was absolutely no interest in actually purchasing the Leaf at the advertised price or somewhere very near. Only had one offer that was exactly the same as the 'Buy in price' of the retailler.

·
Premium Member
10,684 Posts
No, I didn't because there was absolutely no interest in actually purchasing the Leaf at the advertised price or somewhere very near. Only had one offer that was exactly the same as the 'Buy in price' of the retailler.
That is somewhat counter intuitive. Had you put photos and more comprehensive information on here then you probably would have got more interest, but your location won't have helped. Nice part of UK but not many EV buyers around :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Had you put photos and more comprehensive information on here then you probably would have got more interest
I'm afraid I just cant agree with you, how many commercial sellers put adverts on this section without much information. I put it on a local facebook forum and got an instant enquiry and have been to see the people with the car. Leaving your comments asside, no potential buyer has asked for pictures just text information so what is the point of posting much more that is absolutely necessary go guage interest?

I can guarentee you that even with the pictures there wouldn't have been any more interest, just look at the others that have been posted similar cars and see how much interest they had - little or none.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts