Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
ID3 1st & e-Golf
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have info on the grants for workplace charge points, grants etc.
Wondering if it's cheaper to just install a 32A commando socket and get the ohme charger from octopus or if the grants are better for businesses than for home installs.

Couldn't find anything in a search

·
Registered
2011 Leaf with Muxsan 17.6kWh battery, curt tow hitch fitted for bikes or buzz rack P10
314 Posts
wow I wonder if you could set up a string of forecourts of 40 car parking spaces, each under a separate ltd company. Silly idea too, I bet the cost for the grid setup for 40x 22kwh charge points would be eye watering.

·
Registered
275 Posts
wow I wonder if you could set up a string of forecourts of 40 car parking spaces, each under a separate ltd company. Silly idea too, I bet the cost for the grid setup for 40x 22kwh charge points would be eye watering.
Surely you’d need to be a workplace providing charging for use by employees, not a provider of chargers?

·
Registered
2011 Leaf with Muxsan 17.6kWh battery, curt tow hitch fitted for bikes or buzz rack P10
314 Posts
Surely you’d need to be a workplace providing charging for use by employees, not a provider of chargers?
Yep sorry Killtox, it wasn't meant as a serious comment, just crap sense of humour on my part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts