Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a possible new offering from Citroen......
cl_20.005.002 Citroen EV.jpg

No laughing please........... and no jokes about not knowing whether you're coming or going. And no, you don't need one for each foot........

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
The lovechild of G-Whiz and an Axiom. o_O No, I value my legs.

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
915 Posts
I love it! Lol but had to smile at the range, I think it’s quoted as 48 miles per charge so in winter after a couple of years degradation maybe say 20 miles?

I read that a 14 year old can drive one without licence?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
48 miles would probably be plenty of range John. After all, if you had one of these it's unlikely you'd have many friends, and therefore you'd be less likely to travel much further............

·
Registered
456 Posts
About 9 months ago I quit my job after 10 years in the same company and on my last day there I was asked to take part in 2 meetings about future products for the company I was just leaving; I gave them a few farts... I guess the former lead designer at Citroen was asked on his last day there to join the EV design meeting? Otherwise I can't find any sane argument for such a monstrosity.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
But evescu, if that hideous creation was from Citroen's lead designer on his last day, then I'd be surprised and shocked if he didn't sh*t himself........

But in all honesty, I couldn't see any automotive designer lasting 10 years at any major car maker if this beauty was the limit of his design skills.......... such skills might be better utilised designing stuff for the Early Learning Centre........

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Jeez, I don't belieeeeeve it as Victor wotsit might say....... 27 grand to become an object of derision, and have people seriously doubt your sanity.

If that's what you really want, just join the Lib Dems and save all that money........

·
Registered
20 Posts
Was this brought out to compete with my toddler's remote controlled battery 2seater??

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
28,404 Posts
Here's a possible new offering from Citroen......
View attachment 128236

No laughing please........... and no jokes about not knowing whether you're coming or going. And no, you don't need one for each foot........
D'you mean the wheels aren't 'round'?

What does a car really need?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts