Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The base colour is pearl black, the orange bits are the wrapped items.
I'll reduce the image size of the other pics I have and upload the side and rear.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Nice - we've also done one of our pool leafs with some Orange corporate branding - over white this time. There's an i3 done in green and yellow by a company in Norwich which is quite striking in the flesh.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I opened this thread expecting to see a Leaf around a tree.. :-D Glad to see it's not!!

I had looked at getting mine vinyl wrapped for 2 reasons. I can change the colour from silver and it protects the paint on the front end from the high motorway miles that I do. Even if you get the entire car done you don't need to notify the DVLA to change the log book either as the change isn't permanent. This may have fired up my motivation to look into it again :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Looks like it will certainly bring attention to your advertising on the car ;-)

How are you getting on with your new car @Richard Hayden. Swansea your based aren't you? It's nice to see there is a double rapid charger at Swansea services. Shame public charging in Swansea is non existent!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It really turned out well I'm very pleased with the result.
Loving the car, experienced my first near empty 'tank' the other day due to a closed on slip and needing to make a very slow and careful detour around to get to the services. It was exciting in one sense as you didn't know if you would make it and in another it shows just how far you can go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts