Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 9/20 (was Prius)
1,065 Posts
Well I think it looks nice. It looks exactly the same colour as my first 2001 Gen 1 Prius was (I had that car for 11 great years!). I Really liked that colour.

I'm just a teeny bit envious as I’ve now got the Gravity blue (AKA black!).
Anyone with YB want to do a swap :ROFLMAO:

Peter

Reactions: Lasvegas666

·
Registered
3 Posts
That colour looks very similar to 'Deep Impact Blue' I had on a Ford Focus a few years ago. A lovely colour that polishes up very nicely indeed. Mine is due late Jan early Feb. I shall have it in the garage for at least a week to polish and treat all surfaces with various Lotions Potions and Unicorn juices.

·
Registered
Eniro 4+
97 Posts
Green Reg Plates, has anyone given any thought to them, I believe they will be available from this month. View attachment 138022
I wouldn't fit them before it was made law.

I think it'd make you look a bit 'special', and not in a good way. Just feels like virtue signalling. They offer no practical use, and they look a bit rubbish with the little green patch at one end (as the rest will still be white/yellow)

·
Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 9/20 (was Prius)
1,065 Posts
I wouldn't fit them before it was made law.

I think it'd make you look a bit 'special', and not in a good way. Just feels like virtue signalling. They offer no practical use, and they look a bit rubbish with the little green patch at one end (as the rest will still be white/yellow)
There’s supposed to be some tangible benefits coming with the introduction those plates. Such as possible use of bus lanes, free parking, City clean zone access etc. However, I agree I don’t want to appear smugly green either. If the benefits do materialise, I would consider changing my plates (if we are even allowed to).

Peter

·
Registered
Eniro 4+
97 Posts
Absolutely, if they come with proper real world useful benefits (rather than the current look at me and how green and eco I am!) then I'll be getting involved. No doubt about it.
Let's see what transpires over the coming months....

21 - 31 of 31 Posts