Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Kona 2020 Premium SE 64kW
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got another recall letter last week with a non specific "Product Enhancement" recall. Motorline Hereford came and collected the vehicle this morning and I've just had the documentation come through with the following details:

OS EV - VCULDC Control Logic Improvement SERVICE 00D111 not applicable any more - Incomplete
OS EV - Improved Monitoring Logic Application (BMS) SERVICE 00D118 - Complete

Not sure what they are but apparently the first one isn't needed now and everything else has been done. The car's been cleaned and is on its way back to me now. Excellent service yet again!

Edited to say:
Just got the car back and they've done an ESP Upgrade 01D0102 as well. I presume that's the brakes.

Reactions: arao99

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Kona Premium SE 64kWh, Ceramic Blue
117 Posts
When I received my email for the same 'Product Enhancement', I thought that I'd wait a month or two to see if I get a few more before booking my Kona's in for its second trip to the dealer this year.

·
Registered
EU base model with heat pump Sept '18
601 Posts
OS EV - VCULDC Control Logic Improvement SERVICE 00D111 not applicable any more - Incomplete
This one has been raised a few times recently on FB. I'm guessing here but I think it's one from over a year ago that was intended to stop the speedo display from blanking. I had that done Nov 2019. I think the subsequent package of major BMS/LDC updates released in May 2020 may have included those revisions, rendering the earlier update obsolete.

·
Registered
Kona PremSe64k 2020+bluelink +ohme
555 Posts
This one has been raised a few times recently on FB. I'm guessing here but I think it's one from over a year ago that was intended to stop the speedo display from blanking. I had that done Nov 2019. I think the subsequent package of major BMS/LDC updates released in May 2020 may have included those revisions, rendering the earlier update obsolete.
My car had three updates done yesterday as part of our first service. It included this one.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My August 20 car has just been in for first "service" at 10,000 miles and has had the 4 updates;
00D093
00D111
00D118
01D102
As others have found, my range is mystically now close to 300 miles - I`ll bet that won`t last long!
I didn`t get the Grannie charger cover (not too bothered to be honest)
Did get Bluelink warnings of "Caution" and later "Warning" for the 12 volts during the day and they did have a charger on it (Dashcam verified that).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.