Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not posted on the forum for a while, loss of my PHEV company car hasn't helped (I will get one back some day soon though ?). Just been listening to a national radio stations topical current affairs programme this morning and heard about hydrogen investment from a government minister and it got me triggered into action. A quick search online and I found this WTF.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
2,158 Posts
Not posted on the forum for a while, loss of my PHEV company car hasn't helped (I will get one back some day soon though ?). Just been listening to a national radio stations topical current affairs programme this morning and heard about hydrogen investment from a government minister and it got me triggered into action. A quick search online and I found this WTF.
Paywall.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Canal based heat pumps are a great idea although running water is advisable so the canal doesn't freeze! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks for posting this. Great to see we're moving somewhat steadily in the right direction. I know there are doubts about the practicality of hydrogen, but we are inevitably heading to a future where on some days we will generate more electricity than we can use and we'll have to store the excess for the days when the wind doesn't blow. Fingers crossed we find a good way to store it and at the same time get some industrial benefits from being tech leaders for a change. Would be nice for us to be the world's workshop for PEM hydrolysers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts