Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Covered in dead leaves, algae and spiders webs and I had to manhandle 2 large refuse bins just to get close enough for the cable to reach. And it was in French. Still worked though :) Bless it's wee cotton socks

Attachments

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Haggerston Castle always keep their refuse bins there. When I was there on my London to Edinburgh trip I had to move those refuse bins. They have been asked many, many times so I suspect nothing will change until they have a change of attitude towards the charger.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Several of us have told CYC many times about this, however it's in a strategic location that you have no choice but to accept all of the hassle and dirt and bite your bottom lip..... plus it's still free and to my knowledge has never failed. You can select the language flag on the main menu ;)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I was not complaining! It's a charger with personality! And my schoolboy french was sufficient :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CYC monitor usage at this rapid. I have charged here a few times and CYC seem to have measured my leccy pretty accurately. If they are able to do this with a rusty mouldy old rapid behind some bins in the middle of nowhere then they should be able to manage per kW charging in the shiny new rapids in Northumberland.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts