Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have the LR AWD. Following the last update (2019.36.2.3) YouTube fails to work unless connected to the home WiFi and the passenger mirror around 30% of the time fails to unfold on entry fully. Is anybody else experiencing a as my issues? Also touchscreen on
Spotify is slow to respond.

Striving for a greener planet
I have the mirror issue.
YT appears to work fine. Obviously coming out of Spain 馃嚜馃嚫 as all the adds are in Spanish

Registered
Here's a little trick that works:
  • Activate the WiFi hotspot on your mobile and let the car connect to it.
  • Open YouTube in the car and start playing a video, or share a YouTube video from your phone.
  • After the video starts playing (after any ads), turn off the mobile hotspot.
The video should play fine till the end. Specially useful for longer videos.

Netflix is working ok for me on the car's mobile data so far.

Registered
Here's a little trick that works:
  • Activate the WiFi hotspot on your mobile and let the car connect to it.
  • Open YouTube in the car and start playing a video, or share a YouTube video from your phone.
  • After the video starts playing (after any ads), turn off the mobile hotspot.
The video should play fine till the end. Specially useful for longer videos.

Netflix is working ok for me on the car's mobile data so far.
That being said, just got updated to 2019.36.2.4 this morning and tested YouTube once, it worked fine on mobile data. And I could be wrong, but the YouTube interface seems different, better now.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I also got an update notification yesterday (2019.36.2.4). This has corrected the YouTube issue so now uses car data again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts