Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody had this eror message showing on a Zappi? This has occured 4 times in the last two weeks. There clearly have been no power failures in that time, and cutting power from the Zappi just causes it reboot when the power comes back on. This error message is not mentioned anywhere in the user manual.

The only thing I have done diferently recently is to use the boost timer to take advantage of the Octopus Go tarrif I recently switched too. The Zappi is unfortunately out of warrantee by 3 months, so I hope this does not involve a replacement charger. I have emailed myenergi support this morning but am currently waiting on a response. My firmware is way out of date but I dont have a hub to update it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
🤦‍♂️ I have the same issue now last few days, turning it off for a while did the trick first few times, but now can’t even start the charge, and we have two cars to charge 😭
Little trickle charger that came with the car works just fine, but it so slow! I think My zappi is out of warranty now as well. Let me know how myenergi will react to this, please.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
🤦‍♂️ I have the same issue now last few days, turning it off for a while did the trick first few times, but now can’t even start the charge, and we have two cars to charge 😭
Little trickle charger that came with the car works just fine, but it so slow! I think My zappi is out of warranty now as well. Let me know how myenergi will react to this, please.
Initially I was told it would have to be returned for a charged repair on the basis that it had been manufactured 3 years and 5 months before I started getting the error message, but when they found out it had been installed just over 3 months after manufacture they replaced it. I was told that they give a couple of months grace after the 3 years warranty is up, so you might ne lucky, Mine is still intermittant but works 99% of the time. Hopefully my electrician can fit me in in the next couple of weeks to install the new unit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Initially I was told it would have to be returned for a charged repair on the basis that it had been manufactured 3 years and 5 months before I started getting the error message, but when they found out it had been installed just over 3 months after manufacture they replaced it. I was told that they give a couple of months grace after the 3 years warranty is up, so you might ne lucky, Mine is still intermittant but works 99% of the time. Hopefully my electrician can fit me in in the next couple of weeks to install the new unit.
Thanks for your reply! I’ll try my luck on Monday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts