Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Zoe ZE 40 R110 + '21 VW ID.4 1st
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Zappi installed, along with the Hub and a Harvi to monitor the mains and solar. I'm trying to figure out how to schedule a charge in the app, but can't seem to work it out... I am hoping it isn't something silly like "set to Eco+, then schedule a boost between 0030 and 0430"... I know my cars can do it, but one of the reasons I went for the Zappi was because I was told it could schedule charging (and with two EVs I'd rather do it from the chargepoint's app)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Effectively that will do that if you don’t have solar. And if you do it’ll only use solar if you have more than 1.4kw excess

·
Registered
'18 Zoe ZE 40 R110 + '21 VW ID.4 1st
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Effectively that will do that if you don’t have solar. And if you do it’ll only use solar if you have more than 1.4kw excess
I guess I'm more worried about the reported issues with VW ID vehicles not playing well with smart chargers. It worked fine last night, so hopefully the 2.1 update fixed the issues.

·
Registered
ID3 1st & e-Golf
5,975 Posts
I guess I'm more worried about the reported issues with VW ID vehicles not playing well with smart chargers. It worked fine last night, so hopefully the 2.1 update fixed the issues.
2.1 hasn't fixed it for everyone but my ID3 works perfectly with my Zappi.

Have a look on the myenergi forum and they have a version of the app online that makes the controls simple to set off you want to change things every day.

I leave my Zappi in eco+and the boost timer set for the cheap rate time period and adjust the charge % in the car so it stops when the battery is at the % I want.

Once it's set you don't need to adjust anything on the Zappi just the % in the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.