Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using the app to check their battery status? Mine now just hangs then crashed out without showing the status screen. It was fine on Monday and there was no App update.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I have yet to sign up for this as at present I don't have a wallbox to need to remotely watch the status..I'm usually in the car while I'm at a public charge point! hopefully it comes back..

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was down for 8hrs, with no emails being sent. It was restored on Friday morning with no comment or apology.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Mines working. You don't need wallbox ev it will tell you state of charge on public posts too and worth having.
Have tried this since..Public WiFi isn't good around here,can rarely get a signal..and there seems to be some lag in the update speed..last time I got a signal while away from the car,it wasn't showing me as being plugged in yet!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
My Zoe has just been in the garage today to get a firmware update and it's working a dream. New onboard software too. Not much difference tbh, but it's now working so that's a massive improvement!
"Working" is good...good to know software updates are possible and available if needed..wondering if R-Link could be due for one on mine..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts