Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Apparently they need to disconnect my TCU... which might mean the dash coming out again.

Luckily it's been at the dealer for a week and a half already getting a new anti roll bar and drop links...

Still. At least it'll get washed.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Do you guys with Zoes get regular updates of charge points? Though I pay for Tomtom & ZE services, the charge points listed in my old Fluence are still the original ones available in 2013.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks guys.

Well what a joke eh? It's a lovely satnav in my car too. To have to use a mobile with Zapmap, then transfer the postcode manually seems very clunky.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Get the odd random message to say its added a charge point... but we don't use the satnav in either of them.
The Zoe does random ones. I drove past one it reckoned was there but it didn't even exist. Totally unreliable.
If the GPS wanders while it's charging then it'll assume it's discovered a new charge point and add it to the map. Sometimes if I'm on autopilot heading to the "get rid of the data sharing message screen" button I'll add one by accident. My house is surrounded!

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Its definitely not wandering GPS as it wasn't anywhere near a charger or anywhere near where it's ever been charged.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts