1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
328 Posts
Not sure if the optional 50kWh CCS is available for what appears to be the R110 ZE50, but I guess the added range compensates for this.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Not sure if the optional 50kWh CCS is available for what appears to be the R110 ZE50, but I guess the added range compensates for this.
You can spec CCS on the R110 "Iconic" trim level, but not on the "Play" trim.
Following the link leads to an Iconic.

Renault seem to have rolled the CCS into the trim level, rather than leaving it on the options list.
If you look at their website, the Zoe is now offered as follows:-

• R110 Play
  • R110 Iconic
  • R110 Iconic Quick Charge
  • R135 Iconic
  • R135 Iconic Quick Charge
  • R135 GT-Line
  • R135 GT-Line Quick Charge

·
Registered
202 Posts
Maximum savings out of the 16k miles is about £2000.
You're better off leasing a small petrol for £3000ish and save £1000 (or more, if you drive less than the maximum 8k miles pa)

·
Registered
873 Posts
I notice on leasing.com that there are some really good prices for Zoe 50kWh and in stock!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Maximum savings out of the 16k miles is about £2000.
You're better off leasing a small petrol for £3000ish and save £1000 (or more, if you drive less than the maximum 8k miles pa)
It works a lot better if you live/work in a city with free parking for EVs (like Newcastle).

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Here you go £6,763 for 10K pa over 2 years for GT Line R135 and in stock. Quite surprised really.
Doesn't say CCS in spec so if anyone thinking of ordering make sure you get quote to include it. Hopefully doesn't add too much. I would also add winter pack as heated seats really help IMO.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Comment deleted as subject mentioned earlier in this topic.

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
1,014 Posts
For people considering the Zoe now it has slightly bigger battery and CCS available, just be aware the charging curve is not great - may be a factor if you intend to do longer journeys often. Bjørn just did his long distance test in it and it wasn’t brilliant.

Obviously, not really an issue if plan is to only rapid charge very occasionally.

·
Registered
519 Posts
For people considering the Zoe now it has slightly bigger battery and CCS available, just be aware the charging curve is not great - may be a factor if you intend to do longer journeys often. Bjørn just did his long distance test in it and it wasn’t brilliant.

Obviously, not really an issue if plan is to only rapid charge very occasionally.

View attachment 126434
That seems like quite a conservative charging curve compared to the Q90 Zoe I had. That would charge at almost full speed to 80%.

·
Registered
92 Posts
That charging curve is shameful! Looks like they stuck a CCS socket on the front, then hobbled the speed completely. Really don't see the point of that. No wonder Renault do not show the charging speed on the dashboard display! And they want £27,170 + Whatever extra for the CCS upgrade for it?
Catherine Tate's nan had a good phrase for this occasion!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts