Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Could anyone inform me if the door mirrors can be manually folded in,to stop them getting damaged,many thanks

·
Registered
Elmo Referral: AdamT50 (£50 off one month for both of us)
323 Posts
Yes its the 135 version in Purple,6 months old with 400miles on the clock,picked it up from Renault Leicester Last Wednesday,did 130 miles back to Chapel St Leonards via Lincoln,have not enjoyed a drive like that for a very long time.
I saw one of the Purple Zoes in the flesh the other day and the colour looks fantastic! Enjoy!

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
501 Posts
Hi,Could anyone inform me if the door mirrors can be manually folded in,to stop them getting damaged,many thanks
Have you got the A & B buttons in this pic in your iconic - if so you can manually fold them in with the switch (if the mirrors have motors in them to fold them in or out) if not you can still fold them in by hand , but there is a little resistance to overcome first as you are folding them in (y)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you got the A & B buttons in this pic in your iconic - if so you can manually fold them in with the switch (if the mirrors have motors in them to fold them in or out) if not you can still fold them in by hand , but there is a little resistance to overcome first as you are folding them in (y)

View attachment 143918
Hi,No they are just manual fold mirrors,I wanted to check that they did fold in before I gave them some wellie, in case they are fixed in position,thanks for the reply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts