Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can tell me what the auto relock function does in the access settings?

And does anybody know if it is possible to only lock the car when walking away but not automatically open it when you are close (similar to older model Zoe)
Even when approaching from passenger side and walking around the front of the car will make it open, lock and open again, which is getting annoying.

. IMG_20200312_171839.jpg

·
Registered
503 Posts
This fell through. I have seen the screen today, but I never paid attention to ‘auto-relock’; as long as it’s relock for me sounds good. Lol

also, I didn’t find any mentioning of this in the manual; will run some checks in the coming days, with the function off and on.

for the second one, i don’t think it‘s possible and it is indeed annoying. I further noticed today that if the car detects the key card within 2 meters, it will turn on the daylight running lights, but will not unlock the doors - just passed by the car on my way back from the supermarket this evening.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suspect the relock only has use when you don't use approach lock/unlock. Probably the auto relock is that if you open the car with the key fob it will close within xx seconds if you don't open the door.
I like the automatic closing when walking away so I just accept the multiple time ls it opens and closes for now...

·
Registered
ZE50 GT Line R135 CCS, Mar '20
186 Posts
This fell through. I have seen the screen today, but I never paid attention to ‘auto-relock’; as long as it’s relock for me sounds good. Lol

also, I didn’t find any mentioning of this in the manual; will run some checks in the coming days, with the function off and on.

for the second one, i don’t think it‘s possible and it is indeed annoying. I further noticed today that if the car detects the key card within 2 meters, it will turn on the daylight running lights, but will not unlock the doors - just passed by the car on my way back from the supermarket this evening.
Mine is parked close to the front door. If it's close enough the lights will come on when I go to lock the front door at night :D threw me first time it happened.

·
Registered
ZOE 50 Intens + CCS, Flamme Red
56 Posts
I suspect the relock only has use when you don't use approach lock/unlock. Probably the auto relock is that if you open the car with the key fob it will close within xx seconds if you don't open the door.
I like the automatic closing when walking away so I just accept the multiple time ls it opens and closes for now...
:unsure:
IMO relock is activated if you use approach lock/unlock too if car unlocks while you are approaching but not open door(s) after xx seconds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts