Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Which colour does the ZE50 look best in?

• Glacier White

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Quartz White

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Highland Grey

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Titanium Grey

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Celadon Blue

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Flame Red

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Aconite

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Diamond Black

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Zircon Blue

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hope you are all voting as well as posting your comments. You can vote for as many colours as you like, not just one. I may well use the results to decide which colour to go for, so no pressure ;)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Voted for Aconite as that’s the colour we ordered ours in...tossed up between that and the red, but in the end thought the purple would be more unusual.
Aconite is also available on the current ZE40. Try and take a look at a real car as the swatch above is really nothing like how it really looks - even in bright sunshine which is when it looks its best. We ordered an Aconite ZE40 expecting it to be bright and vibrant. In reality it is quite dull so we were disappointed. My son is colour blind. He thought it was black when he first saw it. This time we're still taking a risk with Flame Red as we've never actually seen a car that colour. Hopefully the risk pays off.

That said, colour is a very personal thing - you may love the Aconite.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I ordered mine in quartz white because it’s the colour of the showroom model and looks super. It’s a slightly off white that’s got a type of two-tone thing to it in bright light. It may get a bit dirty fairly quickly but shouldn’t show up any scratches etc.

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I ordered mine in quartz white because it’s the colour of the showroom model and looks super. It’s a slightly off white that’s got a type of two-tone thing to it in bright light. It may get a bit dirty fairly quickly but shouldn’t show up any scratches etc.
That’s a good idea to go to the showroom and see the colours in the flesh, especially on the vehicles outside. I presume these colours aren’t unique to Zoe. I’d like to see the Zircon Blue, as that is top in the poll at the moment.

·
Registered
Evezy referral code: 70142
71 Posts
Anyone know the difference between 'metallic paint' and 'Renault id metallic paint'?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I would argue Titanium Grey is the most elegant, most refined looked. That being said, I went for the glacier white (standard colour) because I could not justify to myself paying for something I don't experience while driving. With the Clio or the Captur you can see a bit of the bonnet, but with the Zoe... only the pillars.

And to the comment about the pillars being intrusive, don't all cars have fat pillars nowadays? I can't remember having any car in which I didn't have to bob the head to view around them. Some have a more slanted pillar than the Zoe which may make it easier to see either the head or the feet of a pedestrian, true, but I always look through the side window when cornering - it's a bug, not a feature.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts