Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've just purchased a GT line R135 ZE50 and I'm getting some strange behaviour with the pre-programming of when the vehicle should charge.

The car is set to postpone charging till 12:30AM 4:30AM as I'm on a reduced Octopus Go tariff, every few days the car will reset itself to immediate charging. The car remembers the times but I have to manually switch it back to the postpone programme again....

Has anyone else experienced this? Am I accidentally resetting this somewhere? The car has had one recall to enable the pre-conditioning but it needs to return again to enable the app feature around this.

Thanks

Russell

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
4,104 Posts
I get that too. So I stand and watch the charger for a moment after plugging in to see if the light goes green, then run back to the car & set it back to timed charging if it does.

·
Registered
2020 Zoe ZE50 135 GT Line
713 Posts
I get that too. So I stand and watch the charger for a moment after plugging in to see if the light goes green, then run back to the car & set it back to timed charging if it does.
Can’t you set it in the app? Seems to work for me ok 🤷🏽

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.