Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a call from my dealer (from home) saying they may be returning to work next Monday, my ZE50 is in Southampton and the dealer is hoping to have it transported in around a couple of weeks time. Ready for me maybe in three weeks :)

I was asked if I want to collect the car from the showroom or have it delivered and the trade in picked up, I have chosen the latter
Even if I still cant drive it much I have the boot storage, mud flaps and centre armrest to fit so that will pass a few hours.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That's good to hear. When was yours originally scheduled to be delivered? I ordered from the Enfield dealers in Feb with a delivery set for end of May. Hopefully will hear something soon.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
1,553 Posts
Excellent news. I'm hoping to have an almost identical conversation in the next few days.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's good to hear. When was yours originally scheduled to be delivered? I ordered from the Enfield dealers in Feb with a delivery set for end of May. Hopefully will hear something soon.
It had arrived in Southampton just before lockdown, delivery was to be around end of March.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You may be lucky and get a cancelled Zoe if your spec matches one as I'm sure the pandemic will of made some folk rethink their finances.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ours too.. Which dealer are you using, Mo?
Its Mackie motors in Brechin Scotland. On tonight's news PM hinted some restrictions may be lifted for businesses so maybe more dealers will be opening soon too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just had a call from my Renault Dealer. They have a few sales staff back in the office starting this week

Our Zoe is still at the Southampton Export Centre but will be delivered to the dealer this week or next.

Dealer will look to carry out a contactless delivery to us if at all possible.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I had a call from my Renault dealer this morning, our ZE50 should be coming out of the factory tomorrow and is due at the dock in France on Wednesday.

Wondering if I’ll get AEB or just emergency brake assist and of course if the free creaking rear hatch will be included.;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nothing at all from my dealer (Enfield). They all still seem to be closed in our area! What dealers is everyone using? Some seem to be open, some not. :unsure:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nothing at all from my dealer (Enfield). They all still seem to be closed in our area! What dealers is everyone using? Some seem to be open, some not. :unsure:
My dealer is in Plymouth, they aren’t open, just a couple of the sales people sorting stuff out before a possible opening in early June. I got the impression they’ve only been in for a couple of days.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had a call from my Renault dealer this morning, our ZE50 should be coming out of the factory tomorrow and is due at the dock in France on Wednesday.
When was yours originally scheduled for build? We've got one on order that was originally scheduled for build on 08/04/20.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do you get a build date? All I got was an estimated delivery of 31/05
The dealer sends me a screenshot from the ordering system. Shows order date, estimated start and end of build, transportation, arrival at dealer etc. The last one, pre-lockdown, showed build on 8/4 with handover sometime between week 18 and week 22 (this week).

·
Registered
130 Posts
When was yours originally scheduled for build? We've got one on order that was originally scheduled for build on 08/04/20.
I didn’t have a specific build date, just an estimated delivery of early May. So working backwards a build date of early to mid April would seem reasonable.

We ordered ours on 31st January (GT Line, rapid charge, Zircon Blue)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I didn’t have a specific build date, just an estimated delivery of early May. So working backwards a build date of early to mid April would seem reasonable.

We ordered ours on 31st January (GT Line, rapid charge, Zircon Blue)
Thanks for the update. We order on 12th February, same spec as yours, so hopefully not too much longer to wait!

1 - 20 of 203 Posts