Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

181 - 200 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Data sharing should be on. I just downloaded and opened the app. Add the VIN and the app will guide you. Warning, do this while sat in the car as a code will be displayed on the Easy Link screen.

·
Registered
487 Posts
When did you get it... When i got mine and it started up on the first screen there was a button to touch that said connect... and I couldn't get that connect button to come back when I switched off and on again... I was advised to turn car off and lock it then leave it alone for 10 to 15 mins so that it powers completely down... when i went back and got in the first screen had a button middle near the bottom that said Connect.... i touched it and it said it would conect but to be prepared to wait... cant temeber how long for but it was quick.
And that's when the car icon top right changed from what ypu have now.. a car with a sort of WiFi rays coming from it.. to a car with vertical up and down arrow lines showing data connection

·
Registered
11 Posts
This seems to be the message you had a few days ago before receiving the car. I would delete and reinstall the app and start again.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT Line
13 Posts
The car needs to be connected to Renault first... and I dont think it is... it needs to have data sharing enabled.
Thanks to your tip, I’ve now got data sharing enabled. But still no luck in the app. Tried deleting the app, deleting the car from the app and re-adding it. But still no luck.

I’ll try again tomorrow. Renault should make it easier than this. I code systems in deluge at work and haven’t worked this out!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thanks to your tip, I’ve now got data sharing enabled. But still no luck in the app. Tried deleting the app, deleting the car from the app and re-adding it. But still no luck.

I’ll try again tomorrow. Renault should make it easier than this. I code systems in deluge at work and haven’t worked this out!
Have you turned of Bluetooth on phone... somebody else on a different posting was having the same issue and when they turned off Bluetooth it all started to connect. Obviously Bluetooth can go on again once and after the app has connected to Renault servers then your car. That's when the car gives the code.
Remember to be sitting in the car when doing this

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT Line
13 Posts
Have you turned of Bluetooth on phone... somebody else on a different posting was having the same issue and when they turned off Bluetooth it all started to connect. Obviously Bluetooth can go on again once and after the app has connected to Renault servers then your car. That's when the car gives the code.
Yes tried that thank you Arthur. Does yours have any information in this section of the app...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’ve collected mine today, was really not expecting it to arrive for another month or so due to the current situation but I was pleasantly surprised. Placed the order on the 24th February and it arrived at the dealer 17th June. Just had to wait for it to be prepared and for them to sort out the finance again as the original applications had expired.

181 - 200 of 223 Posts