Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

241 - 246 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts

This arrived this morning, the delivery guy apologised that he'd used up 40% of the battery driving it here. I said it wasn't an issue as it still had more range than the Ioniq managed on a full battery on the best of days.

It’s been drinking the juice for a couple of hours now and the kids are bothering me to take them for a drive. Which I shall.

Absolutely delighted with the colour. Highland Grey? Highland Silver, thank the Lord, and when the sunlight catches it the paint zings!

·
Registered
473 Posts
View attachment 133202

This arrived this morning, the delivery guy apologised that he'd used up 40% of the battery driving it here. I said it wasn't an issue as it still had more range than the Ioniq managed on a full battery on the best of days.

It’s been drinking the juice for a couple of hours now and the kids are bothering me to take them for a drive. Which I shall.

Absolutely delighted with the colour. Highland Grey? Highland Silver, thank the Lord, and when the sunlight catches it the paint zings!
He drove it to you? Mine came on back of a lorry, still had all the plastic on everything inside too

241 - 246 of 246 Posts