Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Downloaded yesterday took over an hour, wasn't sure if it completed as it seemed to stick on the message 'waiting for vehicle cond'
I ended up turning the car off but it looks like it completed, no idea what has changed, could it be the seasonal update that @Sandy reckoned happened twice every year?
1.jpg 2.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Sandy

·
Registered
569 Posts
Just had this too. Wiped all my previous sat nav entries. Considering the only changes listed were performance improvements - it still feels slow.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 R135 GT-Line with CCS in Aconite.
183 Posts
Just had the update it took 1.25hrs to complete.
I have not noticed anything different!
Maybe it is just to make us think Renault are doing something about their terrible Easy-Link!
So much is still missing from the videos I watched on what E_L could provide before I bought the car.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
If you click on the download, there’s a ‘details’ option.

Which reveals..

Reactions: Eclectic and Mo1

·
Zoe Devotee
9,310 Posts
Sandy talks nonsense I’ve never had a twice yearly update in the last version Zoe
Unless you keep note of what updates are on your car frequently how could ever know? baseless claim!

So you don’t buy into his Renault/RCI conspiracy theories then?
Nah they are totally above board and never do anything shadey! If you ignore the many many posts on here! I'll give you my canned response now for when you do have an issue "haha!" ;)

@Mo1 Watch for sudden heater improvement and corresponding range drop, even if its an unseasonably warm day (which we can have up here in Scotland during November/December).

Reactions: Mo1

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
18,672 Posts
So let's get this straight.

A company that can't get it's act together with a simple app, has an advanced algorithm and software update that arrives exactly on time, twice a year, that does stuff to the HVAC system?

·
Registered
ZE50 GT Line R135 CCS, Mar '20
186 Posts
SatNav favourites and home/work settings get deleted.
Temperature on the weather app now correctly displays in Centigrade.
Mapping on the in-dash display now shows "next turn" as more like a compass (* it may have done that before and I never noticed)

Need to take it for a drive and see if they've fixed the feet/yards discrepancy between the MultiMedia and Dash displays.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
2,359 Posts
I just got the "559" update as I arrived home tonight.
However, it didn't show a serial number when complete.🤨
Hope the car starts in the morning! 😱

·
Registered
286 Posts
SatNav favourites and home/work settings get deleted.
Temperature on the weather app now correctly displays in Centigrade.
Mapping on the in-dash display now shows "next turn" as more like a compass (* it may have done that before and I never noticed)

Need to take it for a drive and see if they've fixed the feet/yards discrepancy between the MultiMedia and Dash displays.
The instrument panel now shows speed camera warnings.
This is a nice improvement as the medium widget for navigation doesn't, only the large one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts