Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you still going to be involved or stepping aside @Kevin Sharpe?
Ultimately, that will be for the trustees to decide. I do have a lot of new projects that need my attention and I will therefore have less time than in the past :)

Mainpine will continue to finance Cara's time as part of the charitable contributions that we make each year... obviously, it's up to the trustees to decide if they want that to continue.

My hope is that we'll have trustees with special responsibility for Open Charge Map, ZeroNet, and Funding :D

·
Banned
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are interviewing our first potential trustees this week.... still time to get involved if you're interested :)

·
Banned
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really pleased to announce that two new trustee have agreed to join ZCW and I should be able to announce more details next week :)

Still time to get involved if you want to help ZCW become a dominate force in UK charging infrastructure ;)

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Really pleased to announce that two new trustee have agreed to join ZCW and I should be able to announce more details next week :)

Still time to get involved if you want to help ZCW become a dominate force in UK charging infrastructure ;)
Dominant force. ;)

Is there a chief pedant position? :p

*cough*

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Ok while we are off topic :)

My other pet peeve is the use of the word amazing....

When I hear people say "this big mac is so amazing" I want to yell at them "no the universe in all its infinite complexity and enormity is amazing, your burger is some dead cow, a few things vaguely resembling vegetables and some sauce made up from chemicals substances with no goodness in them"

However I usually just roll me eyes, return to downloading podcasts from radio 4, and wondering when I got old....

Here endeth the easter rant.

·
Registered
51 Posts
When I hear people say "this big mac is so amazing" I want to yell at them "no the universe in all its infinite complexity and enormity is amazing, your burger is some dead cow, a few things vaguely resembling vegetables and some sauce made up from chemicals substances with no goodness in them"
Hmm, it could be so amazingly horrible in its dead-cow, sad-veg, chemical-sauce nature that they felt moved to comment? /vegetarian

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Ok while we are off topic :)

My other pet peeve is the use of the word amazing....

However I usually just roll me eyes, return to downloading podcasts from radio 4, and wondering when I got old....

Here endeth the easter rant.
Amazing.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts