Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called in when passing to ask about future charging possibilities here if needed. Explained that I might one day need to charge and would have a drink in the bar while doing so, be happy to pay for charge if needed.

Duty manager seemed surprised to be asked as "only had guests use it before" and asked how much other places had charged. I said other Best Westerns charged £5 from what I heard and he said they would charge that then.

Place was iced when I visited by the photographer for the wedding just taken place, and the socket has a padlock on the power switch which presumably would need unlocking.

·
Registered
161 Posts
i don't know what 'fees' are allowed at Zeronet locations @Cara Naden will be able to shed more light.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello all, so ZCW recommends charging is free for customers/guests. Locations can charge a fair price for EV Charging to cover cost of electricity used as noted in the table in "How much does this cost me" section on our webpage: http://zerocarbonworld.org/free-charging-stations and in line with the locations wifi service to visitors and never more than £10.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts