Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m a recent owner of a GT line R135 ZE50 and I’m very please with car.
However I’m struggling with certain things that perhaps are obvious to others so I’d like some help please-
I understand I can pre-condition from the App or the car (plugged in or not) but the question is; what does the longer (30mins) unplugged car pre-condition do that the 5 mins App version doesn’t. I’m not sure if battery heating is the bonus in the U.K. variant.
Sorry if this has been raised and answered previously.
Canze might help if it was done for my iPhone and ZE50!

·
Registered
ZOE 50 Intens + CCS, Flamme Red
126 Posts
IMO, programmed unplugged (and plugged) car pre-cooling/heating will heat/cool interior to the certain temperature and then maintain the temperature. Instant pre-cooling/heating via app button will run at max speed of fan heating/cooling interior for 5 minutes trying to reach desired temperature.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IMO, programmed unplugged (and plugged) car pre-cooling/heating will heat/cool interior to the certain temperature and then maintain the temperature. Instant pre-cooling/heating via app button will run at max speed of fan heating/cooling interior for 5 minutes trying to reach desired temperature.
Yes that sounds logical. Thank you

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.