Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it’s here. Forgot to order a centre armrest!

Anyone got a link to something that fi that doesn’t cost £150 please?

Merci!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I got the Faux Leather and false boot floor from LZ Parts Germany Web Translator
Discount code available to ATM

·
Registered
264 Posts
The 'Leather' version that matches the Gtline can only be ordered from Europe just for info... the UK versions are the cloth covered type.
I'm thinking about getting one of theses as well, and they both look good in my opinion. But the pleather is probably better in the long run because of cleaning etc.

·
Registered
636 Posts
They all have there positives .. I like the pleather one for cleaning and the fact that the UK version of the car does not have the cloth insert on the dashboard.. if it had I may have gone for the cloth version.

·
Registered
264 Posts
But it does have cloth on the doors. And now I'm wondering whether the cloth might be more comfy on longer journeys. It's a difficult one!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Id go cloth if theres a choice, it will feel better in the long run. Wont be uncomfortably sticky in the summer and won't be freezing cold in the winter.

·
Registered
636 Posts
It took me about 10 mins to fit it, after I bought the pop rivet gun from screwfix. It's a better fixing system than the older one on the Ze40.
So hopefully free or a nominal charge.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I don't think you will go wrong with either tbh.... it does look better with the armrest and a little bit more storage space...
Its much better quality than the old armrests too (y)

Reactions: ArthurGreenWorld

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here's a picture of the material one (as fitted today by my local garage). I gave them the codes and decided to go with this one rather than the faux-leather version as it matches the door cards and inner area of the seats.

I also got the false boot floor/cable tidy, but while it does make the boot neater and lines up with the back/bottom of the seats, I think either they have changed the design else sent the wrong version, for while it did have a slot for the Bose unit (which I do not have) the lid is not hinged (the photo in the brochure infers half way along) and it will not lift fully up in the boot.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
The material one does look good, and as you mention matches the doors. The boot liner is a bit strange. Was the part number 8201721942?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts