Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was away for a few days in my other car to come back to find a firmware upgrade under way.
Zoe 50 135 GT with winter pack (so no parking aid or BOSE system)
283C32892R -> 283C32219R
While doing the initial download it allowed me to see the info which was multimedia and system fixes and upgrades ....
Since the upgrade the only thing I can see that is different is I now have an additional line to tell me when the firmware was last updated. Local temperature on the widget is still in fahrenheit and the app (post logging out and back in) still gives the wrong figure. I suspect it's just bug fixes behind the scenes.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
17,803 Posts
I don’t understand - you have to manually activate the update. The car doesn’t just do it by itself.

I’m sure the temperature reading is a setting you can change.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don’t understand - you have to manually activate the update. The car doesn’t just do it by itself.

I’m sure the temperature reading is a setting you can change.
Turned the car on, went to check for firmware upgrade to find it was ~75% downloaded. I stayed with the car (and the power on) until it finished and came up with a confirmation or checking message. It appeared to hang on this, I killed the power wondering if it would continue to then get a 'you have new firmware do you wish to install it now' type of message, which I accepted.
Temperature setting you can not and is an ongoing complaint for UK owners. Note this is not top left of the screen, but on the weather app you can put on the home screen, which has no setting options.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd love to know how to change out of Fahrenheit!
There is something really weird about it. A few weeks back I did Watford to Southport and back and at each of those it showed the temperature in F, but when I looked while charging near Sandbatch (just north of Manchester) it showed the temperature in C !?!?

·
Registered
2019 Renault Zoe Intens R135 ZE50 Red
2 Posts
283C32892R -> 283C32219R
Was that really the order, to a lower number? The latter is the version that I have in my Zoe 50 R135 "Intens" for Sweden, updated on 26 June. Maybe an upgrade is in the works for us too. So many things don't work properly.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Was that really the order, to a lower number? The latter is the version that I have in my Zoe 50 R135 "Intens" for Sweden, updated on 26 June. Maybe an upgrade is in the works for us too. So many things don't work properly.
Mine is currently 283C32892R and has just started doing an update.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, but it might actualy be a downgrade to allow the promised 'big' upgrade where various things including preconditioning are fixed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts