Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a minor one but it is annoying.
When planning a new itinerary the system gives an overview of the calculated route… but the zoom is at the maximum so all unless you recentre and zoom in lots you can’t actually see anything. It’s almost as if it’s trying to show off about the range on current charge but not helpful!
Is there anyway to fix?

·
Registered
2020 Zoe ZE50 135 GT Line
641 Posts
Is this the map it shows with the distance you can travel with the current charge? If so I haven’t really tried to zoom in, I just press the ok button.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this the map it shows with the distance you can travel with the current charge? If so I haven’t really tried to zoom in, I just press the ok button.
It’s just after setting a destination.
The nav calculates one to three different routes.
Now most routes are ten ish mikes but the summary page showing the routes is zoomed out to maximum - to the point France is showing. This means the icon for the car is larger than the route!
Normally on other systems the zoom will be set so that the route can be shown in full and no higher.
If I want to see the route I have to zoom in and even then it’s annoying as the map isn’t even centred on the route or current location. So it’s zoom zoom zoom pan zoom zoom pan pan.

can somebody else try to route to a location nearby and see what the overview route selection screen shows?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts