Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

My intens came with an armrest, I'm pretty sure the demo I tested didn't. Did anyone else get one as standard?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers, I'm not sure what's in the comfort pack. I do know it has a cargo net, some funky mats too.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, I do think my car was destined to be a showroom car.
The mats look too nice to get muddy, think a set of winters are in they pipeline

·
Registered
97 Posts
im looking at buying a zoe and was going to add the Luxe pack to get the arm rest fitted by the factory though seeing this is making me think it over

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had the Zoe a week and love it to bits! Go for it! It's so refined but nippy when you want it to be. I'd only recommend it for trips where you're certain you'll get back though! Had fun in Norwich last week where we couldn't find an empty charging post!! All taken up with other evs. I guess as they get ever more popular this will be more of a problem! Anyway, I didnt see the need for the pack with a cargo net and centre rear headrest for a lot of money. I'm getting the armrest retro fitted if I can find out how easy it is!!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Re armrest, haggle with the dealer. We ordered one as I was used to an armrest. Dealer gave me the luxury pack (armrest, third headrest and net for boot) half price. Extras for Zoe are not too expensive (at least compared to Landrover prices...)

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I keep reading how easy it is to fit!? What does it involve? Do I need to remove lots of trim, or drill holes?? Any description would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
There is a small section on the armrest base you trim off, easy, push seats fully fwd, remove 2 existing screws (Torx20) discard, slip armrest into position, drill 5.5mm through base of armrest and original console (careful not to go too deep)

Then remove armrest, tilt original console up slightly (to keep drill away from floor etc) and drill through original console 9.5mm this hole then gets fitted with rubber bung with a threaded insert, position armrest secure with 3 screws, fit cap to screw in cup holder space, Job done.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I've had the Zoe a week and love it to bits! Go for it! It's so refined but nippy when you want it to be. I'd only recommend it for trips where you're certain you'll get back though!
Sure you will get braver after owning a while, Zoe's also great for longer trips.

Reactions: Sandy

·
Zoe Devotee
9,061 Posts
Sure you will get braver after owning a while, Zoe's also great for longer trips.
Several long trips under my belt, 501miles being my limit in a day. Definitely worth pushing the zoe to the limit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts