Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

After reading lots of posts of the Zoe not charging on Asda's charge points, I thought I would give it a go.. And hazar it worked perfectly! I've not used the cable that's in the boot before so was a good chance to give it a whirl.
Vehicle Night Car Lighting Mode of transport

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They had 4 bays, no idea how busy they get during the day. The polar system seems easy enough to use, I did get a few on lookers starring - but to be fair I was chuffed it worked. Not sure I could spend 2 hours in asda tho! Lol well the better half could ;)

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
They had 4 bays, no idea how busy they get during the day. The polar system seems easy enough to use, I did get a few on lookers starring - but to be fair I was chuffed it worked. Not sure I could spend 2 hours in asda tho! Lol well the better half could ;)
The only problems that I've had with Asda and polar has been ICEing. When o can get to their chargers they've worked faultlessly

Reactions: h8ten

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've tried several of the Polar chargers at Asda Mosborough but can't get them to work, just get a blue flashing ZE light... :(

·
Registered
503 Posts
@Starmonkey join the club. I have tweeted (they seem to react to those better than emails) Chargemaster who say it's down to Asda as they own them, so then tweeted Asda who say they are looking into it...

I wonder if your the 'other' White zoe I occasionally see knocking about near crystal peaks then? I heard a rumour someone in woodhouse had bought one...

Sam

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi @samsparro,

I've been to Crystal Peaks a couple of times, only picked up Zoe last week so I'm just finding out where the best charging points are, I haven't seen any other Zoes on the road yet. :(

I'm based near Hillsborough, the new Sainsburys has 3 Podpoint chargers which seem to work ok.

Will contact Asda too. Cheers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts