Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having got pretty close to ordering the Mrs a Model 3, think we've decided we can't resist the bargain 2 year lease deal on a Zoe 50 GT Line instead. The one thing that's stopping us is the "will the pushchair fit" question. We're going to have a look at whatever Zoe the local dealer has in tomorrow afternoon but I wondered if anyone's struggled?

We have an iCandy Peach All Terrain, same as that in this link: iCandy All Terrain Forest
Fits in the i3S boot surprisingly, although there's no room for anything else except coats and wellies.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
18,549 Posts
No way to know for sure without trying it first - although we could get a double buggy in the boot. Needed to take the wheels off however.

As the boot is identical to a Z.E. 22 or 40, I suggest you pop down your local dealership with your buggy to try it. As you already know. :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I doubt a full pram would fit.. a buggy probably depending on how it folds although it will leave you with little or no room for other bits.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
18,549 Posts
The Zoe boot is quite deep. Even with the double buggy there was plenty of room for other stuff.

Of course some buggies are very big, so it does depend.

·
Registered
188 Posts
RIDC have boot measurements for everything (so you can see if a wheelchair fits). Car search | RiDC

Not familiar with that pushchair but we’ve had a couple of bigger ones and they’d fit in smaller cars with a wheel or two off. Or remove the parcel shelf and put it upright.

·
Registered
Ioniq
700 Posts
We carted around a Babyjogger City Mini GT which is a fairly rugged three wheeler not too dissimilar to yours in dimensions and it fit in okay. We didn't expect it to when we first went to try it to be honest, but the Zoe boot is surprisingly deep. Most of the time it just went straight in; if we were really stuffing the boot full we would take the wheels off.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Does the ZE50 come with the raised boot cable storage thing as standard now?

If so, that will help with having the cables out the way, but it would reduce the depth of the boot.

Having said that, I had to put a fairly standard size pram when I helped my brother out, and that fit in fine despite having the raised boot storage thing.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,296 Posts
I had one of those system buggy setups for my Daughter. So it could be a baby carrier, pram or push chair. Massive. Always fitted although as it had big pneumatic tyres I had to take 1 off to fit, or both to really get it to fit in and free up maximum space. But we did several years of holidays away with push chair and luggage in the Zoe boot. A regular collapsible buggy was actually more of a squeeze because it was long when folded up, but it still fitted corner to corner diagonally.

Reactions: cah197

·
Registered
12 Posts
We had the same question but decided to wing it. At the time we had a Bugaboo Buffalo in full crib mode...amazingly it fitted in but if the boot was 1cm smaller in any direction it wouldn’t have, so tight it was almost made for it!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Having got pretty close to ordering the Mrs a Model 3, think we've decided we can't resist the bargain 2 year lease deal on a Zoe 50 GT Line instead. The one thing that's stopping us is the "will the pushchair fit" question. We're going to have a look at whatever Zoe the local dealer has in tomorrow afternoon but I wondered if anyone's struggled?

We have an iCandy Peach All Terrain, same as that in this link: iCandy All Terrain Forest
Fits in the i3S boot surprisingly, although there's no room for anything else except coats and wellies.

Just read this but YES! We have an iCandy Peach and it fits, very snug, but perfectly in the back of the Zoe!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just read this but YES! We have an iCandy Peach and it fits, very snug, but perfectly in the back of the Zoe!
You're right - It did fit! Loads of room left on one side of the boot for the wife's riding tack and boots too. With one wheel off the parcel shelf can stay in. V impressed.

Not quite so impressed at the shelf of painted body shell on the floor just inside the boot opening. We'll have to cut a bit of carpet to shape and stick it over it or dragging the pushchair in and out will incur a stroke of the pen from the Inspector when it goes back at the end of the lease.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
18,549 Posts
Just use some vinyl wrap - although I’ll be amazed if you get charged for any scratches to that part of the car.

·
Speak, Eevee!
1,340 Posts
It's a big boot, at least without the optional false floor thing. I've had a folded wheelchair in it a few times, albeit with the footrests removed first.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well a Silver Cross Coast will fit in (ZE40), including seat, with false floor still in place.

Do have to detach the seat and slot it inside the base to fit, so takes a bit of work, but good news!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just to add to the list, we have no trouble fitting in the Cosatto Giggle 2 travel system or the Out’n’About Nipper Single 360. Plenty of extra space if you remove the wheels as well.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I carry more stuff in the boot of my zoe than I ever could in the van, yes I have had to be smart with packaging, but at least it is now all accessible! Having had lots of EV's and ICE cars, I have to say, the Zoe cuboid boot with no cheat depressions is exactly how I think they should be!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts