Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting on here before I advertise elsewhere. We have ordered a new 50/52kWh Zoe (in Aconite - not my choice!!) and so we have for sale our first one:
Battery lease (currently on 9000 miles pa @89.00 pcm )
Metallic Mars Red; reversing camera; 16000 miles (lots of trips to London and Exeter from Wilts) - serviced in Winchester.
Fitted with super bright (legal and OK for plastics) high beams for country driving
Superb car - never let us down which is why we are going for another one with the Rapid Charge option for London and The Lakes.

Autotrader gives 14,000+ but we are looking for 13900 rather than a trade in

Call us on 07879778843 - we are just south of Marlborough - Vale of Pewsey.

Pic below (I can send more) on our 22kWh workplace charger....

·
Registered
205 Posts
I see this is your first post Jerry, it’s been viewed numerous times but no-one has mentioned this should be posted in Electric Vehicle Classifieds, more chance of getting interest than just posting in the Renault Zoe section.

I don’t know if a moderator can relocate it for you, or just duplicate it for now.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 555djx - will try to move/replicate the post to the EVC spot.
Also need to note that the car was registered in May 2018.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Just posting on here before I advertise elsewhere. We have ordered a new 50/52kWh Zoe (in Aconite - not my choice!!) and so we have for sale our first one:
Battery lease (currently on 9000 miles pa @89.00 pcm )
Metallic Mars Red; reversing camera; 16000 miles (lots of trips to London and Exeter from Wilts) - serviced in Winchester.
Fitted with super bright (legal and OK for plastics) high beams for country driving
Superb car - never let us down which is why we are going for another one with the Rapid Charge option for London and The Lakes.

Autotrader gives 14,000+ but we are looking for 13900 rather than a trade in

Call us on 07879778843 - we are just south of Marlborough - Vale of Pewsey.

Pic below (I can send more) on our 22kWh workplace charger....
View attachment 129037
I was super interested in this until I saw the colour ......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Metallic Mars red is a fine colour - better by far than white. Just you wait until the Aconite Iconic arrives - I'll post a pic - a treat for the eyeballs.

Note: see the classified forum - the mileage is 16900

1 - 8 of 8 Posts