Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I’ve been keeping an eye on the Zoe lease deals recently. I’ve noticed that the winter pack is no longer listed as an option for the GT line (or Iconic) model on either in stock or factory order cars. It’s also not listed on Carwow but is still published by Renault on their various online materials. I was wondering if anyone had come across this or had any additional information before I reach out to one of the lease companies later this week?

Given current worldwide shortages, it wouldn’t be overly surprising if they’ve pulled it but it would be a real shame if they discontinued this option. After owning a Kia Soul 30 after a couple of Zoe 22’s, it’s my most desired feature!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I Think it was axed at the same time as a number of other cost cutting measures were implemented in the 2021.5 Model release. You'll find other things have been removed like the QI Charging pad, seatback pockets, overhead grab handles off the top of my head. There's definitely more than this missing so be sure to check the spec changes.

Unfortunately with the massive demand for cars and shortage of them coming off the production line, your chances of getting an earlier model that may have been better equipped are now close to nil.

·
Registered
VW eGolf
416 Posts
I've decided not to go for a Zoe but the dealers I spoke to were happy to quote for GT Line with winter pack and some had cars on the way over with it specced. Not sure why Carwow don't show it any more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts